What’s up guys, this is a quick video my cousin Tyler and I just did giving you a few Halloween safety tips.
- Watch out for Killer Clowns
- Do not go trick or treating alone, go with a group of 2 or more
- Put electronic devices down and stay alert
- Walk on side-walks if possible, to avoid cars
- Put reflective lighting on your costume or bag so those in cars can see you
- Do not to eat the candy until your parents or older family member has inspected it
Do you have any safety tips you’d like to offer? comment below!
What are you dressing up as Halloween?
For more safety tips, please visit:
Have a fun and safe Halloween, Thanks again for liking, sharing and subscribing!